WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Welcome to the website www.themallathens.gr (hereinafter the "Website").
The Website has been created by “LAMDA OLYMPIA VILLAGE S.A.” (hereinafter "Company"), which has its registered seat at 37A Kifissias Avenue, 15123, in Athens Greece », for the provision of information and services to its visitors / users (Users).
The Company is the Data Controller for the processing of your personal data, which receives through the Website, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter "GDPR"). The purpose of this notice is to provide you with information about the kind of personal data we collect about you, the manner and purposes for which we collect it, the third parties with whom we share the data, and your rights.
Personal data we collect
Personal data we collect and further process during your visit to the Website, are the following:
• Technical information, such as IP address, date and time of visit, type of browser and operating system, device model, and other information collected through cookies and similar technologies, which are relevant to the analysis of your visit to the Website. For more information regarding data that are collected through cookies and similar technologies, visit the relevant section The Mall Athens - Cookies Policy.
• If you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your e-mail address, on the basis of your consent. In any case, you retain the right to withdraw your consent at any time by choosing “unsubscribe” at the email that you receive from the Company or by communicating directly with the Company through the contact details mentioned at the Website. We underline that, if you are under 15, consent must be provided or approved by your parent or guardian.
Why do we process your personal data?
Within the context of the Website’s use, the Company processes your data according to the following purposes and legal bases:
Α. Legitimate Interest
In the aim of ensuring and fulfilling the Company’s legitimate interests, the aforementioned processes your personal data mentioned above, in order to ensure the uninterrupted, proper and secure operation of our Website, maintain backup copies and safeguard business continuity issues.
On the basis of our legitimate interest, we manage any communication we receive from you in general, so that we respond to your comments and questions regarding the operation of the Mall and the Website.
In case you wish to receive newsletter from us, you may provide your consent through the specific area on the Website, and you may subscribe at the relevant service. In this case, we will process the name and email address you provided us with for informative and promotional purposes regarding the Shopping Mall. You have the ability to withdraw your consent at any time, by choosing “unsubscribe” at every communication, or addressing to us a request at the contact details mentioned at the relevant section.
Furthermore, provided that you give your consent for the use of technologies such as cookies and the local storage area of your device, your data will be stored automatically, according to the Cookies Policy of the Website, for analysis, personalization or/and advertising purposes. You may change your option regarding cookies at any time and withdraw your consent, through the Cookies Policy of your Website.
With whom do you share your personal data?
For the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes, your data may be disclosed to third parties, such as:
• Website support and management companies.
• Social Media support companies.
• Companies that commit to Data Protection Officer duties.
• Other companies of the Group with which we collaborate for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
• Any other administrative, judicial, or public authority or in general to a natural or legal person against which, on the basis of law or judicial decision the Company has a relevant obligation or right to disclose such data or in general, in order to defend our legitimate interests.
The Company has implemented all necessary measures, in order for the personnel and its partners to be specifically authorized for these purposes and fully committed to confidentiality and legal obligations under the legislation for the collection and further processing of the aforementioned personal data.
How does the Company protect your personal data?
We have implemented all appropriate organizational and technical measures, pursuant to the applicable legal framework and technical standards, in order to safeguard that processing of data is legitimate, appropriate and secured against any non-authorized or illegal access, deletion, amendment or any other use of the data.
How long we retain your personal data?
Your personal data are retained for as long as this is required for the fulfillment of each processing purpose. Upon expiration of these terms, your personal data will be deleted, unless otherwise required under the applicable legal and regulatory framework or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
More precisely, data that are collected through subscription to our newsletter is retained until you withdraw your consent.
In any case, we would like to inform you that, according to applicable legislation, you may exercise the following rights, after verification of your identity:
• right of access to your personal data, including information concerning the processing of personal data,
• right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data,
• right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
• right to restriction of the processing, according to law provisions,
• right to data portability, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. USB), to you or to another data controller,
• Right to object to the processing based on the Company’s legitimate interests,
• Right to withdraw your consent directly and freely.
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by submitting a written request to our Company. You can expect a reply to such a request within one (1) month following its receipt by the Company and in any case, within two (2) months, depending on the perplexity of your request or the high volume of requests received.
Furthermore, our Company is responsible for informing you, without undue delay, for any breach concerning your personal data, which may put in danger your rights and freedoms and under the condition that it doesn’t fall under the exceptions provided in the law.
You may address any questions or requests regarding the protection of your personal data within the context of the Website’s performance, at .
Right to Lodge a Complaint
In case you deem that we have not duly satisfied your request and the protection of your personal data is somehow affected, you may lodge a complaint through the dedicated online portal of the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Athens, 1-3 Kifissias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece | +30 210 6475600). You may find detailed guidelines on how to lodge a complaint on the DPA’s website.
What happens with third party websites?
You may find more information regarding the collection of cookies at the Cookies Policy.